Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 28, 2010

Grateful list 6/28/10

This is day three of my commitment to be consciously grateful of things, any things in my life. Today I noticed a little shift in the way I address people in my day's interactions. Here's a few examples: I had lovely exchange with the town Assessor. She even offered to help me fill out the Energy Star form to reduce our property tax - a wonderful surprise. I had a great exchange with the water service guy who came to do the yearly service our water softener. He even gave me a break on the bill. And I just had a very positive and silly conversation with the woman behind the counter at our local coffee house. We talked about yoga, boxing and grade school. Usually I would have been "all business" with the town assessor, sort of curt and hurried with the water service guy and aloof with the coffee house woman. But it seems my recent focus on gratitude and positivity has made a difference already!
So without further delay...Here's my grateful list for today, June 28Th, 2010:

1) The kindness of The Saugerties Town Assessor
2) The patience of Bob at American Aqua Services
3) Inquiring Minds Bookstore & Cafe
4) Copper ceilings
5) New neighbors
6) The enchanted forest that's just outside our driveway! I saw 2 deer, 1 hare, 3 chickens, 2 horses & 1 angry German Shepard.
7) Late afternoon sunshine

What are you grateful for today? Post a comment. Share your list. Start a shift.

Robert Dioguardi, CPCC
Visceral Coaching
Certified Empowerment Coach
www.visceralcoaching.com
Where do you want to be in 30 days?
Enroll in the 30 Day Visceral Goals Intensive.
Commit Yourself /Achieve Your Goals/Create Your Future

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great reminder for me today!

1. grateful to be walking
2. grateful to have an airconditioner
3. grateful to have nice hair
4. grateful to see the sun is out
5. grateful for today, as everyday is a new beginning!