Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Grateful List 6/27/10

Thanks Kaye George for commenting on yesterday's post. Kaye is the author of When I am Grateful. Here's link to her website, http://wheniamgrateful.com/. Spread the word about gratitude!

Here's my list for today, Sunday 6/27/10
1) Freshly folded laundry
2) Kind neighbors
3) My iPod
4) Tonight's sunset
5) True friends
6) My feet!
7) My loving wife's beautiful blue eyes.

So I went past 5. All well, the more the merrier. What's on your grateful list? Join the Visceral Coaching Social Networking Initiative and post your grateful list in the comments section. Share your gratitude and see how it effects your attitude and the attitude of those around you.

Robert Dioguardi, CPCC
Visceral Coaching
Certified Empowerment Coach
www.visceralcoaching.com
Where do you want to be in 30 days?
Enroll in the 30 Day Visceral Goals Intensive.
Commit Yourself /Achieve Your Goals/Create Your Future

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Grateful List:

1. Fresh summer air!
2. Good chats with friends
3. A starry sky in the country
4. My students
5. My apple
6. My husbands smile