Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Exactly The Same Only Different

Yesterday I wrote about the ever-expanding personal safe zone and how it will expand for as long as we try, do and incorporate new things in our lives. And how cool is that!? Every day we awaken to a new sunrise, we have a chance to "do it all again", only differently. And because of that, the newness of things keep flowing in to life.
As I train for my races, I swim the same laps, run & bike the same route and I even listen to the same playlist on my iPod. But today I swam faster because I changed the position of my head in the water, my run was more powerful because of all the hill training I did this past winter, my biking remains challenging, but my perception of how I'll do on race day has become different. For all of it I'm grateful. and I know that as long as I keep an attitude of humility rather than entitlement I will always make new discoveries, reach new heights and continue to "do it differently" each day the sun rises.

As promised, here's toady's Grateful List:
1) Going with my gut
2) Acknowledging my strengths
3) Acknowledging my areas that need strengthening
4) The O2 in my lungs
5) Down pillows
6) My wife's enthusiasm for life
7) My dog's hairy chin

How about you? What have you done differently today? What new discoveries have you made today? Post a comment and let me know.

Robert Dioguardi, CPCC
Visceral Coaching
Certified Empowerment Coach
www.visceralcoaching.com
Where do you want to be in 30 days?
Enroll in the 30 Day Visceral Goals Intensive.
Commit Yourself /Achieve Your Goals/Create Your Future

No comments: